Are you looking for Government Ayurveda Colleges under NEET? There are prestigious Ayurveda Colleges in India that are ranked in top position. We will provide the list of Ayurveda Colleges in India under NEET, which is recognised by the state government.
Ayurveda medicine is one of the oldest forms of holistic healing procedure. It is believed that Ayurveda is 3000 years old medicine system. In India, there are a large number of institutes that provides Ayurveda courses. The course is named as Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (BAMS).
The admission process will start in colleges shortly. Students who all are interested in studying Ayurveda can apply. After completing the bachelor Ayurvedic program, students will get their BAMS degree from the college. Below is the list of Ayurveda colleges in India.
- Shri Dhanwantri Ayurvedic College, Chandigarh
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
- Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar
- JB Roy State Medical College, Kolkata
- Ayurvedic Medical College, Kolhapur
- State Ayurvedic College of Lucknow
- Shri Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya, Nagpur
- Rishikul Government PG Ayurvedic College & Hospital, Haridwar
- Dayanand Ayurvedic College, Jalandhar
- Asthang Ayurveda College, Indore
- National Institute of Ayurved, Jaipur
- Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Mumbai
- Government Ayurvedic College, Nagpur
- Ayurvedic and Unani Tibia College, New Delhi
- Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune
- Shri Krishna Government Ayurvedic College, Kurukshetra
- Rajiv Gandhi Government Ayurvedic College, Kangra
- NTR University of Health Science, Vijayawada
- Government Ayurvedic College, Raipur
- State Ayurvedic College & Hospital Gurukul Kangri Haridwar
- Students have to pass the 12th standard examination with minimum 50% marks from any recognised university in India.
- To get admission in the Ayurveda College in India, students have to appear in an entrance examination conducted by the colleges.
- The age limit to apply for the Ayurveda college is 17 years.
Duration of the Course
The duration of BAMS course is 6 1/2 years, in which 1 1/5 years is an internship period.
For more details, stay tuned to our website.