NEET 2017 Admit Card
Admit card for NEET 2017 will be soon published on the official website www.nbe.edu.in. Candidates who have applied for NEET 2017 entrance examination and get the admit cards from the website. The admit cards will be available via online mode only. Basically, it is a computer generated acknowledgement which will be given to the NEET 2017 applicants at the registered email id.
Find below all the details on NEET 2017 Admit Card
The admit cards will be mailed to the candidate’s registered email only when he or she will complete the registration and scheduling process. After receiving the admit card, candidates have to take a print out copy of the same and have to paste a recent passport size photograph on the space given in the admit card. While affixing a photograph, candidates have to follow certain specifications. Find the specifications of the photograph below.
- A photograph must be minimum 35×45 mm with at least 75% coverage of face & head of the candidate.
- A caption indicating name of candidate and date of taking photograph should be there at the bottom of photo.
- Photograph should be taken in a white /very light coloured background.
- The photograph needs to display full front view of the face. Please look directly into the camera with a neutral expression.
- Please avoid photograph with reflection or shadow on the face with red eyes.
- The photograph needs to be printed on a high-quality paper with at least 600 dpi Resolutions.
- The colours must possess the natural appearance and skin tone.
- The photograph must not have kinks, scratches and stains.
Importance of the Admit Card at the Examination Center
All the candidates have to bring the printout copy of the admit card to the examination center. Candidates will not be allowed to appear in the examination if he or she doesn’t bring the admit card. So, it is very necessary to bring the admit card along with you. The admit card comprises of the following important details.
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Roll number
- Exam center
- NEET 2017 Exam Date
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Signature, etc.
NEET 2017 Admit Card Release Date
As the nEET 2017 examination will be held on 7th May 2017, so, the admit cards will be updates on the website in the first week of April 2017.
Note: Admit cards will be available only via online mode. No admit cards will be given to the candidates via post or any other means.
How to download the NEET 2017 Admit Card
- Visit the official website www.nbe.edu.in
- Click on download the NEET 2017 admit card
- After that, fill the registration form with the required details
- Submit the page and get the admit card
- For future use, get a printout of the downloaded copy.
Important Details: Candidates must bring the below-mentioned documents to the examination center.
- Printout copy of the NEET 2017 admit card
- Photocopy of Permanent and Provisional SMC/MCI registration*, to be retained by the test Centre
- Candidates must bring any one photo ID cards namely: PAN card, Aadhaar Card (With photograph), Driving License, Voter ID, Passport (Bring all the original documents)
For more queries drop a message and get all the answers to your queries. Stay tuned.