NEET 2017 Application Form
Looking for NEET 2017 application form details? Well, the application forms will be released by the examination authority in the last week of December 2016. Students who are eagerly waiting to apply for the NEET 2017 examination can easily apply as soon as the application forms are released on the official website of CBSE. To get more details on the application form, scroll your cursor down.
NEET 2017 Application Form Details
The application form for NEET 2017 entrance examination will be updated on the website in the last week of December 2016. The dates will be intimated soon on our website. We will provide the details of how to download the application form, fee of the application form, payment details, etc. below. Students have to fill the application form online. There will be no offline process. A gentle reminder, candidates have to fill the application form with all the details in English only.
NEET 2017 Application Form Dates
NEET Application form 2017 release date: Last week of December 2016
Last date to submit the application form (fee through e-challan): 22nd January 2017
Last date to submit the application form (fee through other modes): 22nd January 2017
Last date to submit the application fee: 22nd January 2017
Admit card release date: 1st week of April 2017
Examination date: 7th May 2017
Eligibility Criteria to fill the application form
- Aspirants must complete the minimum age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the admission year.
- The maximum age is 25 years on or before 31st December of the admission year.
- There is 5 years of relaxation in age for the reserved category candidates.
- Candidate should complete the 12th standard examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Candidate should be a citizen of India or OCI.
Application Fee Details
|Category||Without late fee||With late fee|
|General/OBC||Rs. 1400||Rs.2800 (Extra 1400 is added for the late payment)|
|SC/ST/PH||Rs. 750||Rs.2150 (Extra 1400 is added for the late payment)|
Documents Needed While filling the online application fee
- All the academic certificates
- Address details certificates
- Personal details certificates
- Recent passport size photograph (size should be between 10KB to 100KB)
- Scanned signature (size should be between 3KB to 20KB)
- Scanned copy of right-hand index finger (size should be between 3KB to 20KB)
- Bank account details (Debit card or Credit card)
- A valid mobile number and an email ID
How to Download and Fill the Application Form
- Visit the official website www.cbseneet.nic.in
- Click on NEET 2017 Apply Online
- Read all the necessary instructions before moving forward
- Fill all the details shown on the registration page like your name, DOB, parents name, aadhar card number, email ID, etc. and click on the submit option
- Then fill the other page with the contact details, domicile details, qualification details, etc.
- After filling all the details, upload the scanned passport size photograph in the appropriate space given.
- Submit the page and move to the payment details. Pay the fee using debit card or credit card. You can also pay through e-challan.
- The process for filling the application form is done. Now before submitting the page, recheck all the details entered and click on the final submit option.
If you need to correct any details entered on the application form, you can do it on or before 29th January 2017 (expected date).
For more details, stay tuned to our website or you can drop a message of your query. We will get back to you at the earliest.