NEET 2017 Counselling Details
NEET 2017 Counselling will be held on august to september 2017 after publishing NEET exam results.
Students are always busy in the first 5 months of the year for NEET Exam. The filling of application form, examination process, counselling process, etc. We will now provide you the details on the NEET 2016 counselling process.
The NEET exam 2017 counselling dates will be notified soon after the declaration of the NEET 2017 result. Stay tuned to our website to get all the latest updates on the counselling and other details on NEET 2017.
Documents Required for the Counselling Session
|10th & 12th Mark Sheets|
|10th and 12th Passing Certificate.|
|Rank Card and Score Card of NEET 2017|
|NEET Counselling Letter|
NEET Counselling Dates 2016
|Main Counselling Registration, Choice Filling & Indicative Seat||22nd August to 25th August, 2016 (Registration will be open up to 05:00 PM of 25th August 2016 only)|
|Exercising of Choices and Locking||26th August, 2016 (up to 05:00 PM of 26th August,2016)|
|Process of Seat Allotment – Round 1||27th August, 2016|
|Round 1 Result Publish||28th August, 2016|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College against 1st Round||29th August to 3rd September, 2016 (up to 05:00 PM of 3rd September, 2016)|
|Exercising of Choices and Locking(Round 2)||9th September 2016 to 10th September 2016|
|Process of Seat Allotment – Round 2||11th September, 2016|
|Round 2 Result Publish||12th September, 2016|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College against Round 2||13th to 20th September, 2016 (up to 05:00 PM of 20th September, 2016|
|Transfer of vacant seats to State Quota||20th September, 2016 (After 05:00 PM)|
Counselling Details Under 15% All India Quota
The 15% All India Quota selection will be conducted by DGHS. All the details regarding the neet 2017 counselling will be available on:
The Assistant Director General (ME) Directorate General of Health Services,
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi-110108
List of Documents needed at the Time of Admission
|10th Passing Certificate|
|NEET 2017 Admit Card|
|Rank or Score Card of NEET 2017|
|Caste Certificate if any|
|Six Passport Size Photograph|
NEET 2017 Counselling Process
After the declaration of the result, candidates will be able to know their score and whether they are qualified for the neet 2017 counselling process or not. Find the procedure below:
- Firstly, candidates have to register themselves to participate in the neet exam 2017 counselling session. After completing the registration process, you will be given a User Id and password in your registered mobile number and Email ID. Change the password of your own and keep it for further use. Without registration candidates will not be allowed to seat in the counselling session.
- In the second step, candidates have to fill and lock their choices. Candidates can give up to three preferences for the colleges of their choice . After selecting the names of the colleges, candidates have to lock the choices. It is compulsory to lock the seats.
- After the completion of the choice filling process, college allotment notifications will be given to the candidates through mail or a message in their registered mobile number. Candidates will get the seat allotment in the colleges according to the marks secured or rank in the NEET 2017 examination and of course according to the availability of seats.
- The fourth step is that, candidates will have to report at the assigned and allotted medical and dental colleges. At this stage, candidates have to pay the admission fee and book their seats and confirm it.
Aiming for NEET-2017: Things to do
- Give equal weightage to each and every topic from Class 11 and Class 12 for your exam preparation
- NCERT should be your primary focus area, do not limit your preparation approach to the NCERT syllabus. Make sure you prepare each and every topic of various subjects from NCERT as well as popular competitive reference books (ask your respective mentor to assist you regarding the same; there are plenty of options in the market).
- Have a comprehensive strategy with well-defined short-term and long-term goals in your exam preparations. For example, topics to be done on weekly and monthly basis, in addition to the number of practice tests for various subjects and subtopics to be taken on fortnightly and monthly basis.
- Ensure that you keep syllabus completion targets and score achievement targets for your practice tests. Always try to push yourself further in order to reach your goals before the designated time.
- As you delve further into any given topic, note down critical formulae that you encounter from each and every topic and pin them right in front of you. After covering the complete topic, attach them to a separate file folder for future reference and revision.
- Make individual notes for each and every topic. Analyse the problem-solving techniques for various numericals and formulate a rough design to approach such questions. If there is more than one method to approach the same problem, make sure you practice both of them till you are adept. Devise a rough and quick method to reach solutions and revise these rough approach methods often.
- Learn meditation, yoga or any other forms of relaxation techniques as it suits you. Such techniques have a stress relieving effect and also help you attain a higher degree of concentration.
- Keep an honest account of your progress report. Revise each and every topic frequently. Practice topic-specific questions and update your progress report accordingly
- As overall difficulty of the NEET question paper was higher than AIPMT2015 question paper,it is advised to have a dedicated and thorough preparation for NEET 2017 examination with mock paper test and paper of NEET 2016 examinations.