Are you looking for Private Ayurvedic Colleges in India? Here is the list of Private Ayurvedic BAMS colleges in India under NEET 2017.
Ayurveda is one of the oldest forms of medicine of treating people in India. A large number of students pursue the Ayurvedic course from various colleges across India. There are wide range of Ayurvedic colleges in India.
To get admission in the Ayurvedic College in India, students have to meet certain eligibility criteria. Find all the eligibility criteria to get admission in the Ayurvedic colleges in India.
- 12th standard examination pass out with minimum 50% marks from any recognised university in India.
- The age limit to apply in the Ayurveda College is 17 years. Students below the age of 17 will not be allowed to apply.
Duration of BAMS
The duration of Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (BAMS) is of six and a half year. One and half year is dedicated for internship period.
Private Ayurvedic BAMS Colleges
- V. Samiti’s Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya
- Acharya Deshabhushan Ayurvedic Medical Colleges and Hospital
- Acharya Gyan Ayurved College
- Adarsh Institute of Technology and Education
- Aditya Ayurved College
- Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospital and Research Institute
- Ahalia Ayurveda Medical College- AAMC
- Ahmad Garib Unani Medical College and As-Salam Hospital
- Aligarh Unani and Ayurvedic Medical College
- Alva’s Ayurvedic Medical College
- Amala Ayurvedic Hospital and Research Centre
- Amrita School of Ayurveda
- Amrutha Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital
- Aroor Laxminarayan Rao Memorial Ayurvedic Medical College and P.G. Centre
- Aryakanya Shudha Ayurved Mahavidyalaya
- Ashtang Ayurved Mahavidyalaya
- Ashwin Rural Ayurved Mahavidyalaya
- Ashwini Ayurvedic Medical College and research Centre
- Atreya Ayurvedic Medical College
- AVS Ayurveda Mahavidyala
For more details stay tuned to our website.